Featured Stories, Local, News, State/Region, Top Stories — February 11, 2019 at 2:09 pm

St Joseph Fire

by

This past Friday, St Joseph Fire Department responded a barn fire at the home of 61-year-old Norbert Walz.

Walz accidentally nicked the breaker box on the barn in attempts to clear snow resulting in the barn to go into flames. He is thankful that he was able to save all of his livestock from harms way.

St Joseph Fire Department was able to extinguish the fire with the assistance of neighboring towns.

Photos courtesy of Stearns County Sheriffs Twitter page

Comments are closed.