TITUSVILLE, Fla. – At a Beef O’ Brady’s restaurant in Titusville, Florida a young boy crawled inside a claw-style vending machine in hopes to fetch a stuffed animal. During his attempt to grab one, the young boy got himself helplessly stuck inside the glass-encased structure.
An off-duty firefighter by the name of Jeremy House was having dinner at the restaurant when he noticed the boy. Jeremy yelled for 911 and was joined by fellow colleagues at a nearby fire station where they came together to rescue the boy.
It took Jeremy and the other firefighters around 5 minutes to rescue the boy from the machine where Battalion Chief Gregory Sutton told press that the boy was embarrassed but wasn’t in distress.